Pakistan's First Female Bomb Squad

This woman is training to be Pakistan’s first female bomb squad member. Rafia Qaseem Baig is a constable in Pakistan’s KPK province police and she wants to break gender barriers. She is telling her dedication and support from people from her department, her colleagues, society and nation.
She says, when I put on this bomb suit, it’s weight make me realize what I have to do to serve the Pakistani people and what I have to do to bring peace and security here. So this is the responsibility that falls on my shoulders and to fulfill it, I have to keep myself ready. My only aim was to give a message to the world Pakistani woman are just as courageous and powerful as Pakistani men, to bring peace and help humanity.
I don’t feel that when I put on this suit and go dispose of an IED that I will die and become a martyr. Our religion teaches us about peacc, safety and serving humanity. And this creed of our religion is what compels me to do this job. This is a brilliant force because quite a few of our soldier have sacrificed their valuable lives for the security of this country and our society. Whatever our obligation is to maintain peace and security, we will do it.

At least 15 bomb squad members have been died since in 1986. But Rafia is not afraid. She hops we will be an example and a role model for other women to join up. Dedicating and devoting such pretty faces at utter risk for fight against terrorism to safeguard prettier faces. The world must now clearly know how much Pakistan as a country and nation is serious about fight against terrorism. She is a brave soul hopefully shell do a lot help clear the harm from everyone with the rest of a team made of women as well bless them. 

WATCH VIDEO
ویڈیو دیکھیں

Created By Sora Templates